miércoles, 23 de mayo de 2007

New blog, new world

I have decided to translate my blog (Road to the USA) into English... I know there are some reasons why it looks a bit weird to create a new blog for that instead of using the old one, but I think it's the best option, because:
  • Having the English and the Spanish version together would be to messy.
  • As my English is not too good, I prevent comparisons between the Spanish and the English version.
  • I prefer it separated... so, who cares?!
I'll try to translate all of them from today and so on (maybe I'll translate some of the old ones first).

So, I just ask for one thing: if you find any mistake or something wrong with my English, tell me. I want to learn as fast and as much as possible and I think this is a good way.

Thanks!

No hay comentarios: