viernes, 20 de julio de 2007

Harry Potter

Tomorrow the last of Harry Potter's books will be released, but bookstores (and fans) couldn't wait until tomorrow so they are preparing some parties that will start this evening with magicians, activities, shows... all these will finish at midnight, when they'll give the books to all those people that booked them.

I didn't have it booked, it's my birthday present (thank you Jing-Jing) and now I'm like a little child waiting for the time to arrive so we can go to the bookstore and have a good time there. I was thinking of being naughty: if I get the book at midnight and considering that bookstores don't open in Spain until 10am (3am US central hour), I have three hours to read the book and spoil it to my Spanish friends XDD

Just kidding, if I spoil the book to my sister Ana Maria... she will kill me (for having nephews and nieces she will still have my other sister lol)... and that reminds me of something funny that happened yesterday at the office: I was telling my boss that the next day (today) I was going to a Harry Potter's party (so I wanted to leave early today, something logical taking into account that I worked extra hours on monday-wednesday, my schedule is quite flexible). Then, one of my workmates came and said that if we were interested, he knew a link where we could download the book, to my surprise, Allyson (another workmate, she's in her 50s) came like: "if you spoil me the book, I'll have to go and tell your boss to look for another employee!" (ok, it doesn't look funny like that, but if you had seen it, it was hilarious live).

See you!


Ok, ok, I must practice my English, that's one of the reasons why I'm writing this blog. If you find any mistake, just tell me. Thanks! :)

No hay comentarios: