sábado, 16 de junio de 2007

Drawing

I didn't know how to name this post: comics? comiquing? drawing? It doesn't really matter. The other day, reading The Daily Texan, I saw an uncle-Sam-style announcement: "We want you... to draw a comic for The Daily Texan".

So I decided to try, I took pencil and paper (and some rubber) and drew a small sketch of what I wanted... the result was simply awful... but I said to myself: "it's one of the worst drawings I've ever done... but nothing happens if I send it". Surprise comes when I receive an email saying that they like the strip.

You drawing published... not really funny but...

Finally, the published it on friday. You (or should I say Y'all? :-D) must admit that is quite simple and not really funny... but anyway, I did it and I'm happy with it.

No hay comentarios: